« list of all parameters
TAB - Section
CLUSTER - Network Configuration
As soon as you select the Datacenter, you can configure the VMware network.
You can select the Network from the list and specify Network CIDR for it.
Additionally, you can:
- In the Network Gateway type in the gateway IP address for selected Network (for example, 192.168.1.1). If omitted - it will be selected automatically, based on provided CIDR block.
- Type in the Network Bitmask for selected Network (for example, 24). If omitted - it will be selected automatically, based on provided CIDR block.
- Form the list of DNS Servers available in selected Network. If omitted - Google Public DNS servers (126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52) will be used.
Participate in Scenarios
- Information will be provided soon.
- Search this documentation for “network configuration” and parameter names mentioned above to find more information.