Public SSH Key
« list of all parameters
|Provider||Azure, AWS, GCP, VMware vSphere(1)|
TAB - Section
INSTANCES - Master Configuration, Instance Group(s)
(1) On selecting VM Initialization Type desribed here.
To login to your cluster master or work nodes via SSH, create a key pair within your provider console and select the name of the key pair in this field. You can login to your master or work nodes once the cluster is created.
The Public SSH Key is:
- For AWS. More details can be found here.
- For GCP. More details can be found here.
- Required for Azure.
Participate in Scenarios
- Information will be provided soon.
- Search this documentation for “ssh key” or alike to find more information about using the parameter.