October 10, 2017
· Our Privacy Commitment to You
· Acceptance of and Changes to this Privacy Statement
· Information Collection and Use
· Cookies & Clickstream Technology
· Updating Your Personal Information
· Disclosure of Your Personal Information
· Children’s and Minor’s Privacy
· California Privacy Rights
We value the relationship we have with you and are committed to protect your personal information. We take great care in safeguarding your personal information and in complying with all applicable federal and state privacy laws and our own internal standards and best practices.
We collect your personal information on the platform including your name, email address, telephone number as well as other information you provide. We will only use this information to:
· Establish and maintain communications with you;
· Identify areas for development and improvement of Kublr;
· Evaluate the release and timing of any additional features, functionality and versions for Kublr;
· Enable us to perform our obligation under your agreement governing the use of the Kublr Platform such as providing technical support;
· Meet any legal, security and regulatory requirements; and
· Provide you information about our products.
The Kublr Platform may use various software technologies including “cookies,” “web beacons” and “pixel tags”. “Cookies” are small text files that we may place in users' browsers to store their preferences. Cookies themselves do not contain any of your personal information. "Web beacons" or “Pixel tags” are small pieces of code placed on a web page or within the body of an email to monitor the behavior and collect data about a user viewing a web page or viewing or opening an email. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a user viewing that page. We may use web beacons on our Site from time to time for this and advertising purposes.
It is important that you notify us about any changes to your personal information. You can update your personal information by any of the following methods:
If you send an e-mail or letter request, please be sure to include your current information and the requested changes.
The Kublr Platform is intended for individuals 13 years of age and older. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 13. However, if the parent or guardian of an individual under 13 believes that the individual has provided us with personally identifiable information, the parent or guardian of that individual should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if they want this information deleted from our files.
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year.